The screening form is my preferred method for securing your first reservation. Please provide as much information as possible within the first email in order to complete the screening process as quickly as possible.
If you are uncomfortable filling out my screening form, please email me at email@example.com
Please introduce yourself, give screening info and a location, preferred date, time, and desired duration of booking.
Screening is non-negotiable.
If you have no references, then please provide a link to your public LinkedIn profile (with picture) and/or a business website where your name and contact information is shown. If you do not have either, please write a courteous message explaining that you do not have either but offer other ways that you can prove your identity and make me feel like you're not a jerk/serial killer.
As a Companion, I love seeing men, women, and couples! I pride myself on making the one on one time we have together exciting and memorable.
Please read my reviews on TER, my profile on P411, or my profile on massage republic for service info.
Inquiries of a sexually explicit nature will be ignored. Your privacy is as important as my safety and vice versa.
I prefer you leave the donation for my time in cash fanned out in plain sight on a dresser or table in the bedroom.
This allows me to count it with just a glance and continue our time without worrying about payment.
Please, no envelopes.
Do NOT attempt to hand cash directly to me. I will pick it up on my way out.
If our first date is in public, please put the donation in a card or a small gift bag and place it on the table in front of us within the first ten minutes of our date. Donations are always handled discreetly.
There may be times when you would like me to stay longer, if I have no other engagements, I would love to stay!
Please familiarize yourself with my donations in advance so that you can make adjustments on your own.
Payment will be expected at the beginning of any extended time.
DO NOT discuss the donation with me prior to OR during our visit; my donations are clearly outlined on my donation page.
Rates are non-negotiable. Conversations attempting to barter are not only unappreciated nor accommodated, they will also be ended immediately.
I always appreciate a short text or email thanking me for a lovely time.
To book another date with me, I will not need to re-screen you. Simply send a text or email with the day/time/place of our last date and the contact info you used to book if it has changed.
If you happen to see me in public while shopping, etc. and I'm not out with you specifically; please extend the courtesy of not approaching me to talk and I will also extend the same to you. I may be there with family or friends and it can be very awkward to be placed in that situation.
If you would really like to show your appreciation, you may leave a tasteful review for me on
Eccie.net, tnaboard.com, Theeroticreview.com
Should you wish to see me again, you will receive preferential treatment over new appointments.
I am also happy to give referrals and whitelistings to all courteous hobbyists.
My availability for appointments is 8 am - 11 pm, however, if you require a late night or early morning appointment please book 12 hours in advance, dates between midnight - 6 am require +$100
Established friends may text to book.
Attempting to call at 3 am asking to get together will only leave you disappointed - I will not answer.
Kindly check your schedule before booking. By accepting your invitation, I commit to being present for our date and will turn away other client offers for the time set aside for you.
Hygiene & Preparation
When I arrive, please be freshly showered with fresh breath and trimmed nails. I spend quite a bit of time preparing for our date so I can be absolutely perfect for you and do expect the same in return. If we are spending time together in public for dinner, etc. - please dress commendably. I will be dressed like a lady and will expect to be greeted by a gentleman.
As a safe and respected provider, I do have limitations to my services offered. I will not compromise my health or safety. Please discuss your interests with me prior to your session and respect my boundaries. Non-compliance will not be tolerated and may result in immediate termination of your encounter.
I understand that life can interrupt our plans. Should you need to reschedule our date, I'm happy to accommodate you within reason. Should you cancel anytime within 48 hours of the day of your appointment, you will be required to pay a 50% cancellation fee. If you cancel within 24 hours of the day of your appointment, you will be required to pay 100% cancellation fee. If you cancel twice in a row I will no longer accept requests from you. Thank you for understanding.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Do you have any age/race restrictions?
A: You must be 21 or older.
I do not have race restrictions as long as you are willing to submit screening info
Q: Can you promise secrecy of our time together?
A: Of course! Discretion is taken very seriously and is always assured.
Your secret is as important as my own and will never be shared.
Q: Where should I leave the donation?
A: I prefer you leave the donation for my time fanned out in cash on a table or dresser in the bedroom - this allows me to count it with just a glance and continue our time together without worrying about payment. Please refrain from mentioning or discussing the donation with me prior to and during our date. This creates an awkward atmosphere that ruins the mood.
If the first part of our date is in public, please place the donation in a magazine, birthday card, or small gift bag and place it on the table in front of us within the first 10-15 minutes of our date. Donations will be handled discreetly.
Q: What if I want to extend our date after it has already started?
A: If my schedule allows, I would love to stay! Please familiarize yourself with my donations so you can make adjustments on your own. Payment will be expected at the beginning of any extended time.
Q: What will you be wearing?
A: I tend to keep it pretty casual with something sexy underneath. I love sundresses and wedges in the spring/summer. Leggings, cute boots, and a sweater in cooler weather. For dinner dates, a nice dress and heels. I can take out facial piercings if preferred. Let me know what you have planned for our date and I will be dressed accordingly. Requests welcomed.
Q: What's on the menu?
A: Please refer to my reviews on TER, my profile on P411, or my profile on the Massage Republic
Q: May I leave a review?
A: Yes! Tasteful reviews on TER, Eccie, and TNAboard, are always appreciated!
Q: How can I show my appreciation?
A: Gifts and tips are never expected but always appreciated! Gifts from my wishlist on delivery code are sent directly to me. I love flowers, perfume, books, and weed for us to share. Taking me to a restaurant you love is a gift in itself that we can share!
My sizes for costumes/lingerie: bra:38DDD panties:L heels: 8.5 dress:8/10 (depends on the material in the chest)
A few things to keep in mind when booking with any provider of companionship
(a good read for newbies)
- Companions DO NOT sell sex. While many people confuse Companions and prostitutes, the big difference is actually quite simple. Companions sell their TIME, not sexual acts. What happens during the time spent together is between two or more adults with similar likes & dislikes. It's that simple
- Because of what was mentioned in number 1, you will discover Companions DO NOT talk to ‘newbie' clients about sex between you and them, at all, in any form or manner. The reason is as mentioned above. They are selling their time, not "acts". To avoid delays in communicating with an escort, keep the discussion light and fun. Mentioning "acts" will get your mail ignored completely and nobody has any fun if that happens.
- This is a biggie! NEVER associate a sex act with a fee or rate. The only people on the planet who attempt to associate sex with a fee when communicating with a Companion work for government agencies, police departments or are soliciting hookers. Making this fee/act association will scare an escort away, and once again everybody loses. Avoid this mistake at all costs, and you will have a great new friend a phone call away.
- When first contacting a Companion, whether via phone or e-mail, ALWAYS supply a phone number and whatever information her advertisement or website has requested. She will either learn all of this information anyway or you won't pass through screening. Providing as much information as possible will make the screening process go a lot faster. Something to avoid is sending an e-mail with lewd wishes and wants. These WILL be ignored and it halts communication. Not good.
- Always pay the agreed upon rate up front. NEVER make the companion ask for what you owe her. She is providing a service, after all
- When you first meet with your companion, be sure to leave the money in plain view and expect her to count it. Wouldn't you if your positions were reversed?
- EXPECT her to call the front desk to discreetly confirm you are a registered guest, and in the room number you provided before they ever show up. This will require you provide your full name, which may be compared to your ID. This is obviously for safety reasons.
- Expect her to have told a trusted friend where she was going, for how long and with whom, including details. She may call them in your presence before your appointment begins. Companions have friends too, and to stay safe, they keep the most trusted ones well informed.
- If your first meeting with your companion is in a hotel room, she may go immediately to the bathroom to make sure there are no additional "guests". Do not be alarmed by this. Sometimes clients surprise escorts by bringing a friend or friends along without warning. Never a good idea!! This can annoy or even scare her and will destroy any opportunity for your appointment to continue. Upon finding no unexpected guests, she may then lock all of the doors in the room including sliding glass doors and doors to joint/adjoining rooms. The time you have purchased is for you alone unless you have arranged otherwise beforehand. With all the doors locked, she will have a much easier time concentrating on you.
- Only offer beverages to your companion which are NOT OPENED! You may also expect your companion to supply her own beverages. She doesn't want to get dosed with any kind of drug or have to worry about it, so to avoid this it's a great idea to follow the sealed bottle & can rule. If she does accept a beverage from you, EXPECT her to drink it quickly, or not to leave the container unattended until it's finished, due to the reasons stated above. Once trust is established, or you're a repeat client, this will not be such an issue.
- If you and she find each other sexually attractive, and as two consenting adults you both decide to have a little fun, DO NOT EXPECT and NEVER ASK for unprotected sex, its simple common sense.
- This one is easy and common sense. DO NOT treat her like an item/object. She's a human being, making her time available to you as eye candy, a dinner guest, a travel companion, a drinking buddy or what have you. Treat her as you would have someone treat you, and you're likely to make a lifelong friend and have a hell of a lot more fun. The only time this doesn't apply is in role-playing exercises (BDSM), providing it's consensual.
- DO NOT EXPECT her to be the one keeping track of time, although she may do so. It's your responsibility to be aware of the time. When you are nearing the end of your paid time, EXPECT her to gently warn you. If you'd like her to stay longer (and if she's available), now is the time to ask. Of course, the additional donation will be required. She is in a service industry like any other and her time, like yours is valuable.
- EXPECT your companion to treat you kindly, yet professionally. She sees you as a client, and soon-to-be friend. She DOES NOT view you as her boyfriend/girlfriend. If you are looking for a relationship, then stick with a girlfriend/boyfriend and leave the escorts to their friends who enjoy their services.
- Lastly dear reader, if you were pleased with the service you received, tip her. Everyone likes to be told they are doing a great job, and this gesture, if even $10, makes a world of difference. A gift is also nice but never expected or required.