Check out my new website for up to date info
send an email if you have any questions:
The screening form is my preferred method for securing your first reservation.
Please provide as much information as possible within the first email in order to complete the screening process as quickly as possible.
If you are uncomfortable filling out my screening form, please email me at email@example.com.
Please introduce yourself, give a location, preferred date, time, and desired duration of booking.
Inquiries of a sexually explicit nature will be ignored.
Your privacy is as important as my safety and vice versa.
If I can't screen you, I will not see you.
Your information will never be shared, screening forms come directly to me.
I prefer you leave the donation for my time in cash fanned out in plain sight on a dresser or table in the bedroom.
This allows me to count it with just a glance and continue our time without worrying about payment.
Please, no envelopes.
Do NOT attempt to hand cash directly to me.
I will pick it up on my way out.
If our first date is in public, please place the donation on the table in front of us
within the first ten minutes of our date in a card or small gift bag.
Donations will be handled discreetly.
DO NOT discuss the donation with me prior to OR during our visit;
this creates an awkward atmosphere that can ruin the mood.
There may be times when you would like me to stay longer,
if I have no other engagements, I would love to stay!
Please familiarize yourself with my donations so that you can make adjustments on your own.
Payment will be expected at the beginning of any extended time.
I understand that life can interrupt with our plans. Should you need to reschedule our date, I'm happy to accommodate you within reason. Should you cancel anytime within 48 hours of the day of your appointment, you will be required to pay a 50% cancellation fee. If you cancel within 24 hours of the day of your appointment, you will be required to pay 100% cancellation fee. If you cancel twice in a row I will no longer accept requests from you. Thank you for your understanding. Please book carefully.
Hygiene & Preparation
When I arrive, please be freshly showered with fresh breath and trimmed nails.
I spend quite a bit of time preparing for our date so I can be absolutely perfect for you and do expect the same in return.
If we are spending time together in public for dinner, etc. - please dress commendably. I will be dressed like a lady and will expect to be greeted by a gentleman.
*Please, please, please do not book with me if you are sick or just getting over being sick. My immune system is shit and can't handle that. Thanks!*
I always appreciate a short text or email, thanking me for a lovely time.
To book another date with me, I will not need to re-screen you. Simply send a text or email with the day/time/place of our last date and the contact info you used to book if it has changed.
If you happen to see me in public while shopping, etc. and I'm not out with you specifically; please extend the courtesy of not approaching me to talk and I will also extend the same to you. I may be there with family or friends and it can be very awkward to be placed in that situation.
If you would really like to show your appreciation,
you may leave a tasteful review for me on
Should you wish to see me again, you will receive preferential treatment over new appointments.
I am also happy to give referrals and whitelistings to all courteous hobbyists.
Q: Do you have any age/race restrictions?
A: You must be 18 or older.
I do not have race restrictions as long as you are willing to submit screening info
Q: Can you promise secrecy of our time together?
A: Of course! Discretion is taken very seriously and is always assured.
Your secret is as important as my own and will never be shared.
Q: Where should I leave the donation?
A: I prefer you leave the donation for my time fanned out in cash on a table or dresser in the bedroom - this allows me to count it with just a glance and continue our time together without worrying about payment. Please refrain from mentioning or discussing the donation with me prior to and during our date. This creates an awkward atmosphere that ruins the mood.
If the first part of our date is in public, please place the donation in a magazine, birthday card, or small gift bag and place it on the table in front of us within the first 10-15 minutes of our date. Donations will be handled discreetly.
Q: What if I want to extend our date after it has already started?
A: If my schedule allows, I would love to stay! Please familiarize yourself with my donations so you can make adjustments on your own. Payment will be expected at the beginning of any extended time.
Q: What's on the menu?
A: Please read reviews for menu info as this question will be ignored.
Q: May I leave a review?
A: Yes! Tasteful reviews on TER, Eccie, TNAboard, and Nightshift.co are always appreciated!
Q: How can I show my appreciation?
A: Gifts and tips are never expected but always appreciated! Check out my wishlist for suggestions. Reviews welcomed.
A: Outcall: You host. I am an outcall only provider.
Incall: I host. While I do not maintain a permanent incall apartment, I can usually secure a room on or near the strip for our date, with the expectation of being reimbursed for the room (usually $100) 2 hr minimum booking and $100 deposit required.
My availability for appointments is 24/7, however, if you require a late night or early morning appointment please TXT or Email 12-24 hours in advance.
Attempting to call at 3 am asking to get together will only leave you disappointed - I will not answer.
Kindly check your schedule before booking. By accepting your invitation, I commit to being present for our date and will turn away other client offers for the time set aside for you. I understand that life can interrupt with our plans. Should you need to reschedule our date, I'm happy to accommodate you within reason. Should you cancel anytime within 48 hours of the day of your appointment, you will be required to pay a 50% cancellation fee. If you cancel within 24 hours of the day of your appointment, you will be required to pay 100% cancellation fee. If you cancel twice in a row I will no longer accept requests from you. Thank you for your understanding. Please book carefully.
Rates are non-negotiable.
Attempts to barter are not only unappreciated nor accommodated, they are also insulting.
All communication will be ended after attempts to negotiate.
As a safe and respected provider, I do have limitations to my services offered.
I will not compromise my health or safety.
Please discuss your interests with me prior to your session and respect my boundaries.
Non-compliance will not be tolerated and may result in immediate termination of your encounter.
A few things to keep in mind when booking with any provider of companionship
(a good read for newbies)
- Providers DO NOT sell sex. While many people confuse providers and prostitutes, the big difference is actually quite simple. Providers sell their TIME, not sexual acts. What happens during the time spent together is between two or more adults with similar likes & dislikes. It's that simple.
- Because of what was mentioned in number 1, you will discover providers DO NOT talk to ‘newbie' clients about sex between you and them, at all, in any form or manner. The reason is as mentioned above. They are selling their time, not "acts". To avoid delays in communicating with an escort, keep the discussion light and fun. Mentioning "acts" will get your mail ignored completely and nobody has any fun if that happens.
- This is a biggie! NEVER associate a sex act with a fee or rate. The only people on the planet who attempt to associate sex with a fee when communicating with a provider work for government agencies, police departments or are soliciting hookers. Making this fee/act association will scare a provider away, and once again everybody loses. Avoid this mistake at all costs, and you will have a great new friend a phone call away.
- When first contacting a provider, use her preferred form of initial contact and ALWAYS supply a phone number and whatever information her advertisement or website has requested. She will either learn all of this information anyway or you won't pass through screening. Providing as much information as possible will make the screening process go a lot faster. Something to avoid is sending an e-mail with lewd wishes and wants. These WILL be ignored and it halts communication. Not good.
- Always pay the agreed upon rate up front. NEVER make the companion ask for what you owe her. She is providing a service, after all.
- When you first meet with your companion, be sure to leave the money in plain view and expect her to count it. Wouldn't you if your positions were reversed?
- EXPECT her to call the front desk to discreetly confirm you are a registered guest, and in the room number you provided before they ever show up. This will require you provide your full name, which may be compared to your ID. This is obviously for safety reasons.
- Expect her to have told a trusted friend where she was going, for how long and with whom, including details. She may call them in your presence before your appointment begins. Providers have friends too, and to stay safe, they keep the most trusted ones well informed.
- If your first meeting with your companion is in a hotel room, she may go immediately to the bathroom to make sure there are no additional "guests". Do not be alarmed by this. Sometimes clients surprise providers by bringing a friend or friends along without warning. Never a good idea!! This can annoy or even scare her and will destroy any opportunity for your appointment to continue. Upon finding no unexpected guests, she may then lock all of the doors in the room including sliding glass doors and doors to joint/adjoining rooms. The time you have purchased is for you alone unless you have arranged otherwise beforehand. With all the doors locked, she will have a much easier time concentrating on you.
- Only offer beverages to your companion which are NOT OPENED! You may also expect your companion to supply her own beverages. She doesn't want to get dosed with any kind of drug or have to worry about it, so to avoid this it's a great idea to follow the sealed bottle & can rule. If she does accept a beverage from you, EXPECT her to drink it quickly, or not to leave the container unattended until it's finished, due to the reasons stated above. Once trust is established, or you're a repeat client, this will not be such an issue.
- If you and she find each other sexually attractive, and as two consenting adults you both decide to have a little fun, DO NOT EXPECT condom-free sex, its simple common sense.
- This one is easy and common sense. DO NOT treat her like an item/object. She's a human being, making her time available to you as eye candy, a dinner guest, a travel companion, a drinking buddy or what have you. Treat her as you would have someone treat you, and you're likely to make a lifelong friend and have a hell of a lot more fun. The only time this doesn't apply is in role-playing exercises (BDSM), providing it's consensual.
- DO NOT EXPECT her to be the one keeping track of time, although she may do so. It's your responsibility to be aware of the time. When you are nearing the end of your paid time, EXPECT her to gently warn you. If you'd like her to stay longer (and if she's available), now is the time to ask. Of course, the additional donation will be required. She is in a service industry like any other and her time, like yours is valuable.
- EXPECT your companion to treat you kindly, yet professionally. She sees you as a client, and soon-to-be friend. She DOES NOT view you as her boyfriend/girlfriend. If you are looking for a relationship, then stick with a girlfriend/boyfriend and leave the providers o their friends who enjoy their services.
- Lastly dear reader, if you were pleased with the service you received, tip her. Everyone likes to be told they are doing a great job, and this gesture, if even $10, makes a world of difference. A gift is also nice but never expected or required.